Phoenix.pm: Reminder: & AzPHP meeting

Eric Thelin eric at thelin.org
Fri Sep 22 12:11:09 CDT 2000

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Doug Miles wrote:

> Doug Miles wrote:
> Considering the low turnout (Hi Mike!), I'm considering presenting the
> first part of Perl 201 again.  There was a great deal of interest at the
> 101 meeting for this.  Please let me know if you are interested in me
> doing this, otherwise I will continue with the second half, and move on
> to bigger and better things.  Thanks!

I would be interested in another opportunity to hear the first part
since I wasn't able to come to the last meeting.  But I have been really
busy lately so I can't commit to a time when I can come yet.  I will try
to make it to the next tuesday meeting.

As a side note to anyone interested we will be holding the second
meeting of the AzPHP group this tuesday (Sept. 26).  The topic is Intro
to PHP and MySQL.  So this should be the perfect opportunity for anyone
who isn't yet familiar with PHP to get a handle on what it can do for
you.  We are also holding a logo contest for our website the url to the
logos submitted so far is http://www.azphp.org/logos/  For directions to
the meeting goto our placeholder website at http://www.azphp.org/

Eric

Eric Thelin                                          erict at aztechbiz.com
           AZtechBiz.com: Where Arizona Does Tech Business
               Voice: 480-377-6743   Fax: 480-377-6755