Phoenix.pm: Meeting 05/04/2000 - Please note that this is Thurs.

Mark Pease Mark.Pease at motorola.com
Tue May 2 12:54:34 CDT 2000

Thursdays are out for me for the next couple of months (and then
Thesdays
are out starting late Aug. so that I can teach the Perl Class at CGCC.)

Hrumph....

Mark Pease                                     Mark.Pease at motorola.com
Motorola DigitalDNA(tm) Laboratories             perl at perl.sps.mot.com
2200 W. Broadway Rd.   Phone:(480)655-6950        Mail Stop: AZ09 M350
Mesa, AZ 85202         Pager:(800)381-3304           FAX:(480)655-6192
   Co-Author (with Carl Dichter) of "Software Engineering with Perl"