Phoenix.pm: Reminder: Meeting 03/21/2000

Douglas E. Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Mon Mar 20 13:28:20 CST 2000

Since it doesn't look like a virtual meeting is going to come together
before tomorrow, why don't we meet at the Willow House for a social
meeting.  We can try for a virtual meeting the next time around.

We'll be having a Phoenix.pm meeting Tuesday, March 21st at 7:00PM.
It will be held at The Willow House, which is located at 149 W. McDowell
Rd., which is just a block west of Bowne.

--
For a list of the ways which technology has failed
to improve our quality of life, press 3.