Phoenix.pm: Next meeting

Pablo Velasquez pablo at zunigatech.com
Thu Mar 16 00:10:13 CST 2000

Doug:
It's up to you as far as the format (real, virtual, etc.). I have downloaded
IRC but need to review further to send out a detailed e-mail outlining how
we could meet, etc. As soon as I have that information I will post and we
can go from there if that makes sense. I would say expect it in the next
week...

-Pablo