Phoenix.pm: nsPerl

Janis janis at primenet.com
Tue Mar 7 15:25:39 CST 2000

Well it's working so far...  yes you DO have to point your perl scripts to
wherever you installed nsPerl, but it makes no difference to me since I'm
wrting my scripts from scratch, and I don't have write access to /usr/bin
(so this was kinda the point.)

It installed really quickly, so I'm still wondering what the 'catch' is,
but I'll keep ya posted.

P.S. I found this linked from CPAN (http://www.cpan.org/ports/index.html),
so I kinda think it might be maybe OK... :-)