Phoenix.pm: Perl Position Open

Douglas E. Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Tue Mar 7 13:19:17 CST 2000

I agree with Scott that IRC would be the way to go.  That being said,
someone else should probably facilitate the first virtual meeting, as I
have never used IRC before.  I wouldn't mind facilitating future
meetings, but I'll need to get up to speed on using IRC first.

- Doug

--
Socrates is a man. All men are mortal. Therefore, all mortals are
Socrates.