Meeting was: (Re: Phoenix.pm: UCITA Article)

Doug Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Mon Jun 26 13:59:24 CDT 2000

James Forsmo wrote:

> I'd heard a bit about this new proposed legislation, but this article really
> spelled things out. This is pure evil.
>
> Also, is there a meeting this week? I want to start attending.
>
> James Forsmo

The meetings are (normally) the 1st Thursday and the 3rd Tuesday of
every month.  Please check this list for announcements and cancellations
first though.  Some people from out of town showed up unannounced for a
meeting that was canceled one time :)

--
- Doug

"A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the
word you first thought of."
--Burt Bacharach