Phoenix.pm: New phx pm site up

Scott Walters root at nebuchadnezzar.slowass.net
Thu Apr 6 02:36:21 CDT 2000

Looks great! My only complaint is that one of the main frames is 666 bytes
long, and I get to watch my progress bar count up to 666... or perhaps
it's an image...

For the members list:

Scott "Mad Bomber" Walters
Perl Experience: Strong on Perl job interviewing skills, questionable on
Perl skills.
Strengths: Leeching knowledge from PM chapter members, reading entire Perl
books without buying them.
Contact: scott at slowass.net