Phoenix.pm: script archive

Pablo Velasquez pablo at dosomething.org
Tue Oct 19 12:45:17 CDT 1999

Hi,

I agree with David.

<ramble>
For me making programming errors (all programs are born with original sin,
and must be redeemed) [no offense meant to non-christians or christians for
that matter] is more a "clumsy" matter than a "stupid" matter. Like, "Ouch,
where did that table come from!" There's more than one way to re-arrange a
room I suppose.

As for the Matt's script archive. If he doesn't make them secure like he
should, then she should, that's all there is to it. But maybe he's clumsy :)
</ramble>

-Pablo