Phoenix.pm: meeting recommendations

HJM janis at primenet.com
Tue Oct 12 12:14:11 CDT 1999

Maybe we'll have to arrange a picnic or other gathering sometime in the near
future... something informal could be fun.  Living in Mesa, I can sympathise
with folks who need to get home before they turn into pumpkins, but it would
also be nice to have time to go off on fascinating tangents, and the like.

Can't get enough Perl!
Heather