Phoenix.pm: meeting recommendations

Phaedrus phaedrus at endless.org
Wed Oct 6 23:45:58 CDT 1999

I'm sure everyone with a white board would be swearing they would trade
their left kidney for an LCD projector... but for the sake of newbies, I
agree (by typing or otherwise) code snippits thought of during the
discussion should be made visable.
This brings up another point. Why is everyone is eager to bail at 9:pm? I
think if we moved the meetings to the local pub, we may find people much
more willing to stick around for a while.
-scott