Phoenix.pm: Mac/Windows -> Unix line endings

Pablo Velasquez pablo at dosomething.org
Fri Nov 5 17:29:12 CST 1999

Hi,
I just downloaded VI. Hmmm. I think I'll stick with EditPlus. I love the
UNIX way and all for servers, but I like the mouse, I'm sorry, that's just
how it works for me. And don't even get me started on StarOffice... just
kidding...

I actually didn't know there was a holy war about editors... glad I brought
it up :)

-Pablo