Phoenix.pm: Mac/Windows -> Unix line endings

sinck at corp.quepasa.com sinck at corp.quepasa.com
Fri Nov 5 15:30:41 CST 1999

\_ > emacs will do all of the same things (differently) and runs on every
\_ > market-important platform (and some that aren't).  One interface makes
\_ > my life simpler.

Oh, I forgot to mention the transparent-edit-across-ftp-servers
feature that's way cool too.  That way if emacs isn't on the target
server but it has ftp open....presto.

\_ I might take you up on that someday.  I use vim all the time, but have
\_ wanted to learn emacs.
It's got a nice tutorial to get you started on the basics; it's all
uphill from there.

David