Phoenix.pm: phoenix.pm meeting

Anthony R. Nemmer edelsys at swlink.net
Fri Jun 11 02:22:56 CDT 1999

Greetings!

I enjoyed myself immensely at the phoenix.pm meeting
last night.  And I learned some new cool stuff from
Tim's presentation of his List Hash module.  =)

Here are the pics of me and Randal when we had
lunch at h@@ters of Tempe:

http://www.swlink.net/~edelsys/Images/Randal/index.html

We had a fun time!  The waitress in the pics happened
to be the girlfriend of a fighter pilot out at Luke Air
Force Base.  Naturally I asked her what she thought about
all of the recent F-16 fighter crashes out there.  Her
reply was, "What's an F-16?"  I got a kick outta that.

For those of you who are interested, you can find an
account of my inglorious and rather reluctant career
in computing here:

http://www.swlink.net/~edelsys/AboutMe/index.html

Tony

--
--  Anthony R. Nemmer     EdelSys Consulting
--  edelsys at edelsys.com   http://www.edelsys.com/   ICQ #14638605