Phoenix.pm: A perl position in San Diego

mekla at geocities.com mekla at geocities.com
Wed Jun 2 11:16:57 CDT 1999

On Tue, 01 Jun 1999, you wrote:
> Very interested, horribly underqualified... ;)

If you find someone qualified but unwilling to move send them my way. My
company has been looking for about a month. Not easy to find a Perl/Mysql/UNIX
programmer that isn't already employed. We need someone with about 1-2 years
experience in creating commercial applications that deal with online financial
transactions (credit cards, checks, sales tracking, etc). Actually a good,
solid understanding of Perl/Mysql is all that is required.

Most everyone I've come across develops on Windoze, is pampered by GUIs and
hates the site of a command line :)