Phoenix.pm: New groups - was: Call for next meeting ideas

Doug and Julie Miles dmiles at primenet.com
Thu Feb 18 11:00:08 CST 1999

Considering the great distance that people live from each other, I would
like to see some other groups started in this area.  I'm sure there are
plenty of members to go around. :)  I think that it would be great to have
several individual groups that meet separately, and on occasion together.
I hate to see people not participate because of travel distance.  Some
suggestions: Mesa.pm, Tempe.pm, Chandler.pm, ApacheJunction.pm (Bryan ;) ),
etc.  As it turns out, everyone who has been attending so far, live
somewhat close to the meeting area.  This leads me to the brilliant
conclusion that there is a good chance that many of you don't want to or
can't drive clear across creation for the meetings.  If any of you are
interested in starting your own local group, please contact me:
dmiles at webpulse.com.  I'll try to get you off to a good start.  Please
don't let your expertise or lack thereof stop you from starting a group.
All it really takes is a willingness to get something started.

Doug and Julie Miles