Phoenix.pm: Hello...

James Forsmo jforsmo at primenet.com
Tue Dec 28 09:02:46 CST 1999

Gosh!

Thanks for checking up on me. Y'all are pretty cool! I got a response from
Peter Jones offering to give me a hand and help instruct me along the way.
I'm only on Day 7 of Learn Perl in 21 Days. I'm getting a lot out of it, but
I'm down with the flu right now (bummer).

Thanks again for checking in. I'll post my progress, etc. once we get going.

:)

--
James Forsmo
Carlton Design Group