Phoenix.pm: Hello...

James Forsmo jforsmo at primenet.com
Wed Dec 15 16:05:56 CST 1999

Hey Scott,

Good to meet you as well and thanks for the funny URL (maybe scary is more
accurate).

Perl is my first "Real" programming lanuage. I'm a former magazine art
director who likes technical things. Being a Mac user, I've created some
things in HyperCard, made some automated scripts in QuickKeys, learned to
write a little PostScript way back before Adobe Illustrator existed.
I have my own design business doing mostly advertising and marketing
materials, and illustration. I've created web sites for some of my clients
over the last couple of years. I've been using Cyberstudio (now Adobe
GoLive) and I think it's a great program. I wanted to learn Perl so I could
add some more functionality to my sites. I really like Perl a lot so far and
I'm glad I found this email list!

Thanks for your reply to my message.

James Forsmo
Carlton Design Group