Phoenix.pm: CGI redirect question

Douglas E. Miles doug.miles at ns2.phoenix.bowne.com
Mon Dec 6 16:50:56 CST 1999

sinck at corp.quepasa.com wrote:

> \_ RH Linux) is somehow caching the redirect response.  Any thoughts?
> \_ Also, it works fine from the command line.  Thanks!

Thanks David.

> Dump file & memory cache, restart browser.

Check, no go.  Also, I have tried it off of browsers that have never
executed it before.

> Set 'check remote document' wherever it's hiding to 'every time'.

Check, no go.

> Dump any gen'ed files and try the whole kit and kaboodle again.

Check, no go.

> Scan the error/access logs.

Nothing in the error logs, and the access log appears normal.

Any other ideas? :)

--
For a list of the ways which technology has failed
to improve our quality of life, press 3.