Phoenix.pm: CGI redirect question

Douglas E. Miles doug.miles at ns2.phoenix.bowne.com
Mon Dec 6 16:22:40 CST 1999

I have something weird going on here...

I have a cgi script that generates a couple of HTML pages from
templates, and then does a redirect to one of the generated pages.  The
problem is that the page is only about half there.  The weird part is
that this has been working fine for a couple of months.  I'm wondering
if somehow the redirect is reaching the browser before the page is
finished generating, thus killing the CGI before it completes.  The only
way that I can think of this happening is if the web server (apache on
RH Linux) is somehow caching the redirect response.  Any thoughts?
Also, it works fine from the command line.  Thanks!

--
For a list of the ways which technology has failed
to improve our quality of life, press 3.