Phoenix.pm: MTG Thursday - Reschedule

Doug Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Tue Aug 10 17:35:19 CDT 1999

> I just found out that I have to meet with an instructor at SCC Thursday
> night, and the class I want to take is going to be right when we have our
> meetings. How locked in to Thursdays is everybody?

---
> Glen G. Walker,  coyotl at primenet.com
> www.primenet.com/~coyotl

---

The meeting has been moved from Thursday the 12th to Friday the 13th
(lucky!).  Everything else remains the same (7:00pm, Mac America building)
We will discuss future meeting dates on Friday.  See you there!

--
    I don't believe it's written in Perl, though it probably
    ought to have been.  :-)