Meeting again

Doug and Julie Miles dmiles at primenet.com
Thu Dec 17 14:47:31 CST 1998

Finally we have the meeting set up and confirmed.  DeVry flaked out on me,
and Glen Walker offered his place of employment.  I had other offers, but
this one seemed to be the most centrally located.  Read on for the details...

Glen G. Walker said:

Confirming 7pm Tuesday the 22nd at the MAC America bldg. We are at 5555
North 7th Avenue, which is about half a block north of Missourri on 7th
Ave. Park in the big front lot.  The lobby door will be locked, but I will
be there from 6:50 to 7:10 to let people in. I can then either give a
quick tour of the KTVK Channel 3 studios, or we can go right into the IS
conference room for our meeting.

P.S. I said it before, but I mean it this time. :)  If you haven't joined
the list please do so now, as I will no longer be sending messages to the
list and email.  You've been warned. :)

Doug and Julie Miles