[Philadelphia-pm] Fwd: Invitation to Toronto Perlmongers, Thurs Jul 30

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Thu Jul 30 03:48:02 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I already have another call at the same time, but I
thought some other folks in the group might be interested so I'm
forwarding it.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from James E Keenan <jkeenan at pobox.com> -----

Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 22:45:07 -0400
From: James E Keenan <jkeenan at pobox.com>
To: Walt Mankowski <waltman at pobox.com>
Subject: Invitation to Toronto Perlmongers, Thurs Jul 30

On Thursday, July 30, at 7:00 pm EDT, I will be doing a remote presentation
for Toronto Perlmongers entitled "Perl 7:  An Opinionated Introduction."  To
attend, i.e., watch, you have to register in advance for the Toronto.pm
meeting at their meetup.com page:

https://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Perl-Mongers/events/dtdtrrybckbfc/

As I said, you must register for the meeting at that meetup.com page. Then, at
6:50 pm on Thursday, the organizer sends you an email with a URL for the
Steamyard stream of the meeting.

You go to that URL, the host sees you and he (Alex Beamish, longtime
Toronto.pm member) allows you into the meeting.  (More restrictive than Zoom,
but it's free.)

I hope you can attend.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan