[Philadelphia-pm] syms in grammars

Ricardo Signes perl.phl at rjbs.manxome.org
Sun Apr 14 18:35:22 PDT 2019

* Brian Duggan <bduggan at matatu.org> [2019-04-11T09:12:25]
> Thanks to those who came yesterday for the clinic :-)

Thank you!

For those who did not attend, the majority of the meeting time was spent with
Curt and Brian helping me build a grammar so that my (barely-written) ZMachine
story file generator could be tied to a (brand new) grammar for an assembly
language.  The product was more or less this commit:

https://github.com/rjbs/ZMachine-Whiz/commit/fcdad8c33cbb46a1aa7bdc4a55fc07a2518d456f

...and if you follow that along, you can see why Brian might be posting this
message.

I was a bit overwhelmed at being Johnny on the Spot for the whole evening, but
it was a good time, and I definitely learned a fair bit.

--
rjbs