[Philadelphia-pm] Monday Meeting

Randall Sindlinger rsindlin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 13:45:55 PDT 2016

Sorry, no volunteer here :-)

However, if it would inspire someone... I would *love* to hear a talk about
Moose.  I've worked with it peripherally, but never really embraced it.
So, a crash course, lessons learned, common pitfalls, or anything like that
would be great (for me, anyway).

As far as group coding, I'd be certainly open to that, too.

-Randall