[Philadelphia-pm] semi-remote work

Brian Duggan bduggan at matatu.org
Fri May 8 07:30:22 PDT 2015

Hi All,

A position is opening up involving lots of Perl and earth
science data on a project with which I'm involved.

Brief description : you'd be working (remotely, though with me
who am here) for a NASA contractor who is based at NASA/Goddard,
helping design and build the backend for a system (Perl, Mojolicious,
PostgreSQL) that integrates diverse types of climate information.
Development is all open source and the team is geographically
distributed.  There are interesting challenges and lots of open
problems requiring creative approaches and engagement with very
diverse groups working on evolving standards and best practices
for exchanging and representing earth science data (including the
use of Linked Data).

Send me an email if you're interested or would like more details.

thanks
Brian