[Philadelphia-pm] ANNOUNCE: Phl.pm tech meeting on Monday, July 6

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Thu Jul 2 20:25:45 PDT 2015

On Thu, Jul 02, 2015 at 11:08:41PM -0400, James E Keenan wrote:
> On 07/02/2015 10:41 PM, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> >The Philadelphia Perl Mongers will be having a tech meeting on Monday,
> >July 6.  Mark Jason Dominus will be giving a talk on the history and
> >internals of lightweight hashes such as the ones Perl uses.  The
> >meeting will be from 7-9 PM in Room 508 of Skirkanich Hall at the
> >University of Pennsylvania.  Afterwards we will likely go out for
> >something to eat at a nearby restaurant.
> >

> Do you have a recommendation for off-street parking?

You can take a look at the campus map here:

http://www.facilities.upenn.edu/maps

The closest garages are the Museum Garage, the Penn Tower Garage, and
the building labeled 3335 Chestnut.  They're all a 2-3 block walk to
Skirkanich.  I don't think you'd have much trouble finding street
parking that's much closer.  That's what most people (including me)
have done in the past who've driven to meetings at Penn.

Walt