[Philadelphia-pm] FBP:Perl help

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Wed Apr 1 17:24:16 PDT 2015

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 09:10:08PM -0400, Brian Duggan wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 24, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> > Doug has suggested to me offline that April 6 might be a good date for
> > a meeting.  That looks like it would work for me.  How about everyone
> > else?
>
> April 6 sounds good to me.

It seems to me we have enough interest in a meeting.  What we don't
have is a location.  Mark suggested one possible place to me offline.
It's a hacker space in West Philly:

http://thefireworksphilly.com/

It looks nice, but as far as I can tell from their website we'd have
to pay for the space.

Unfortunately I'm not going to have time between now and Monday to try
to secure a meeting space.  Does anyone else have any ideas?

Walt