[Philadelphia-pm] talk proposal

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Thu May 15 19:00:45 PDT 2014

I like that room at Penn too, but I have to confess I've lost track of
whoever our contact was there.

As for subscribing a new address, you should have an email about that,
but in general you should be able to manage that sort of stuff
yourself through the mailman interface for our mailing list. The URL
is repeated several times at the bottom of this thread. :)