[Philadelphia-pm] LOPSA-East Exclusive! Sneak peek at Tom Limoncelli's new book!

Evan Pettrey promote at lopsa-east.org
Mon Mar 24 09:50:19 PDT 2014

Did you hear?  Tom Limoncelli has announced a new book and the only conference to get a sneak preview will be LOPSA-East!  You may know Tom as the author of "Time Management for System Administrators" and co-author of "The Practice of System and Network Administration".  We're very excited that he has selected our conference for this!

The announcement is here:
http://everythingsysadmin.com/2014/03/sneak-preview.html

LOPSA-East is a regional sysadmin conference in New Brunswick NJ, May 2-3, 2014.  Two days of world-class training on a diverse range of topics plus community-selected talks: http://lopsa-east.org/2014/schedule

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Best,
Evan & the rest of the LOPSA-East 2014 Committee
http://lopsa-east.org/2014       Register today!