[Philadelphia-pm] Unicode talks

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Thu Feb 13 09:08:58 PST 2014

Thanks to everyone who came out last night, and of course to our
friends at DuckDuckGo for hosting us and buying us pizza.  I hope
everyone was able to get back home safely before the storm got too
bad.

I mentioned that there was a person who's given some talks on unicode
at YAPC and the DC-Baltimore Perl Workshop in recent years.  That
person is Nick Patch.  This search:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=nick+patch+unicode

returns links to some of Nick's slides as well as videos of him
speaking.

Walt

P.S. I almost wrote "If you google for 'Nick Patch unicode'..." but
decided that would be in poor taste.  Is there a verb for "do a search
on DuckDuckGo"?  "Quack", maybe?