[Philadelphia-pm] [Job] temporary opportunity @ upenn

Michael Dur michaeljdur at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 07:31:43 PDT 2014

We have a full time temporary position available that could be great for a recent graduate, or someone taking a break from their studies.  The person in this role tends to learn a lot about linux.

Here is the advertisement:
Assistant Systems Administrator, Temporary
University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Science

We currently have a temporary opportunity available in support of a multiplatform Linux/UNIX environment with over 5,000 users. Set up and install Linux servers and workstations. Design, develop, and maintain systems administration tools and automated scripts for use on large-scale Linux systems. Configure and install third-party software on UNIX systems. Work independently and with other programmers on software development projects. Assist in operating system and hardware maintenance. Qualifications: Some experience using Linux/UNIX systems required. Programming experience required, Python, Ruby or Perl experience preferred. Background check required.

We will be accepting applications until 8/23
Please send your resume to durm at seas.upenn.edu