[Philadelphia-pm] Early Bird Registration extended LOPSA-East 2013! (formerly PICC) May 3-4, 2013, New Brunswick, NJ

LOPSA-East 2013 promote at lopsa-east.org
Mon Apr 1 15:08:21 PDT 2013

Register now and save!  http://lopsa-east.org  Space is limited!

We have recieved a number of requests to extend discounted pricing from people either waiting on approval from their boss, or who just didn't get a chance to register before today.  Considering how many people have contacted us, we've decided to extend our discounted pricing for just one more week.  Early Bird pricing has been extended until April 8th for LOPSA-East (formerly PICC) May 3-4, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick, NJ.  If you were on the fence, or waiting for approval, this is your last chance before prices go up!

You can find out more at http://lopsa-east.org

LOPSA-East begins Friday with an entire day of training offered by world class instructors.  We have half day sessions on Team Efficiency, Configuration Management, Basic and Advanced PowerShell, IPV6 migration, and much more!  The conference continues on Saturday, with more half day training sessions along with 45 minute presentations from invited speakers, 5 minute lightning talks, and 'birds of a feather' discussions on participant selected topics.
(The entire training schedule can be found at http://lopsa-east.org/2013/lopsa-east-training/)

Register now!  Save up to $197 by registering during the extended Early Bird pricing!  Even larger discounts are available for students.

For more information and to register visit http://lopsa-east.org

LOPSA-East  (http://lopsa-east.org) is produced by The New Jersey chapter (http://lopsanj.org) of the League of Professional System Administrators (LOPSA) (http://lopsa.org).  This will be the 4th annual conference, being held May 3-4, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency hotel in New Brunswick, NJ.