[Philadelphia-pm] Who wants a talk on Graphite?

Bryan Horstmann-Allen bdha at mirrorshades.net
Wed Aug 29 15:20:38 PDT 2012

I recommended to rjbs that folks get Jason Dixon to come up from Baltimore to
give a Graphite talk. He's GitHub's "Graphite Badass" (actual job title),
author of JSON support in Graphite, and various other tooling:

  https://github.com/obfuscurity/

Particularly of note (for me at least!) are Tasseo and Descartes.

Jason seemed interested, though accommodations might be required. I've offered
the Pobox offices for him to hotdesk at already.

Cheers.
--
bdha
cyberpunk is dead. long live cyberpunk.