[Philadelphia-pm] Persistent data directory

Ken Fox kenfox at starlinx.com
Wed Nov 16 21:13:32 PST 2011

FWIW if it's configuration data then by convention on win platforms it
should go in the registry since that was created to get rid of the myriad of
INI and config files.  Granted there's bloat associated with the modules and
such needed to access the registry. I would think that putting the location
of the config information file in a registry entry and then storing the data
in a more perlish way/location might make a tolerable hybrid solution.

.... ken