[pgh-pm] June 5th

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Mon May 28 23:32:29 PDT 2012

I'm going to spending a good deal of next week making my way to
YAPC::NA and stopping at various points on the way. It's looking like
Pittsburgh may be one of those stops. Most probably on June 5th.

So... Anything going on in PIttsburgh on the 5th?

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
I'm already not yet convinced.  - Larry Wall