[pgh-pm] Meeting on Wednesday

Hans Dieter Pearcey hdp.perl.pm.pgh at weftsoar.net
Sat Mar 5 05:55:54 PST 2011

I've arranged for access to a conference room at work for technical meetings.
It can easily hold 30 people, and I'm pretty sure I can get a projector set up.

So, with that in mind, let's have a meeting on Wednesday at 7pm at Sharp Edge
to talk about your ideas for presentations.

I have some topics I could talk about (mostly related to Moose and Plack), but
any ideas would be good, even if you aren't offering to give a talk yourself.

I'm hoping to get speakers (and maybe alternates) arranged for at least the
next few months.

See you Wednesday!

hdp.