[pgh-pm] Fwd: ANN: Pittsburgh Coding Dojo - Sept 27 6:00 PM

Faisal N Jawdat faisal at faisal.com
Mon Sep 24 11:11:03 PDT 2007

[Forwarding Greg's note as we're running into SMTP related incidents]

The Pittsburgh Coding Dojo will be meeting Thursday September 27th,
6:00PM at the Pittsburgh Technology Council.

The Dojo meetings are organized with a Challenge in mind. You can see
the links to past meetings topics on http://pghcodingdojo.org/
index.php/DojoWiki:Community_Portal

The Challenges are meant to be small programming problems that can be
explored reasonably well in 2 hours. They are pure programming
challenges that don't involve any system setup beyond a simple
compiler and editor, and are language agnostic.

More information can be found here http://pghcodingdojo.org/index.php/
Current_events

We'll be working on various types of Sorting algorithms this month.

Pizza and Refreshments will be provided.

and more information.

Greg Akins

http://insomnia-consulting.org
http://pghcodingdojo.org