[pgh-pm] PGH-PM meeting night change: The Results.

Daniel J. Wright Dan at DWright.Org
Fri Jan 5 11:02:44 PST 2007

The vote is over.   It would seem we prefer the second Thursday of the
month as our meeting night.

Assuming this is ok with Barry, should we plan to meet on the 11th of
January, then?

Here are the results:

1. Second Thursday of the month.  (Condorcet winner: wins contests with
all other choices)
2. Tied:
Second Monday of the month.  loses to Second Thursday of the month. by 7–2
Second Wednesday of the month.  loses to Second Thursday of the month. by 4–2
4. Second Tuesday of the month.  loses to Second Thursday of the month. by
6–3, loses to Second Monday of the month. by 5–4
5. Second Friday of the month.  loses to Second Thursday of the month. by
9–2, loses to Second Tuesday of the month. by 6–5
6. Second Saturday of the month.  loses to Second Thursday of the month.
by 9–2, loses to Second Friday of the month. by 10–1
7. Second Sunday of the month.  loses to Second Thursday of the month. by
8–2, loses to Second Saturday of the month. by 5–4
8. No Preference  loses to Second Thursday of the month. by 8–2, loses to
Second Sunday of the month. by 6–2