[pgh-pm] Talks for August?

Daniel J. Wright Dan at DWright.Org
Wed Jul 26 13:56:08 PDT 2006

Do we have any talks scheduled for August yet?

If not, I'd like to offer up "Objects, Inheritance, Dispatching, and NEXT".

Talk time will be about 45 minutes.   This will be a beginner-level talk
(perhaps a bit remedial for the regulars).  I'll get into a little bit
about how you can write object oriented code in Perl.  As the title
implies, I explain how to set up inheritance amongst your classes and even
get into a few tricks to make diamond inheritance work.

Any takers?

-Dan