[pgh-pm] Thanks, from Mark Jason Dominus

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Thu Apr 13 19:43:04 PDT 2006

 From Mark, to the Mongers,

         Dear Pittsburgh Perl Mongers,

         Thanks again for having me in to talk last night. I hope you
         all had as much fun as I did.  Your comments and discussion
         will be very helpful to me when I write up this talk into a
         book chapter.

         Thanks again to Rob Blackwell and Pair Networks for covering
         my hotel stay, and to Rob and to Casey West for chaufeurring
         me to and from the airport.  Thanks to Rob, Dan Wright, and
         Tom Moertel for sending me code examples even though I didn't
         end up using them, and extra big thanks to Chris Winters for
         supplying the code I did use and then for being a good sport
         when I took it apart.

         The talk slides are available one at a time at:

                 http://perl.plover.com/flagbook/yak/Pit/

         And as a package at:

                 http://perl.plover.com/flagbook/yak/Pit/Pit.tgz
                 http://perl.plover.com/flagbook/yak/Pit/Pit.zip

         The before-and-after sources are under:

                 http://perl.plover.com/flagbook/yak/Pit/sources/
Observable-1.pm
                 http://perl.plover.com/flagbook/yak/Pit/sources/
Observable-2.pm

         and other related stuff, including the test suites are in that
         directory.

         If you're interested in the book, there is more detailed
         information at:

                 http://perl.plover.com/flagbook/

         If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to send
         me example code (it's not too late; I'll be working on the
         book through December) please email me any time at
         mjd at plover.com .

         Thanks again for everything.

--
Casey West