[pgh-pm] Pittsburgh Perl Mongers | Meeting | Wednesday November 9, 2005 19:00

Robert Blackwell robertblackwell at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 06:33:22 PST 2005

For those of you going to the Perl Monger meeting tonight at Dave & Buster's.

We will meet in the main entrance until about 7:05 then proceed to get a table in the dinning
room.  If you want to join us for dinner and can not be there by 7:05 drop a note to the list so
we can get a seat for you.

Hope to see you all there.

Robert