[pgh-pm] Happy New Year

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Tue Jan 11 04:46:55 PST 2005

It was Thursday, January 06, 2005 when Robert Blackwell took the soap box, saying:
: Given the PostgreSQL meeting confusion. If people are interested I
: will give a talk on the History Phone project I am working on. History
: Phone is a project I am working on with an oral history historian to
: deliver house histories to people over the phone using VoiceXML.

Yes, I'd like that very much. This time I'm going to email Kevin about
having the meeting at Cepstral a few hours early. :-)

So we'll have our meeting tomorrow with a talk by Robert
Blackwell. Thanks!

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with Mach
The bullets work pretty well, but they don't make guns for it any