[pgh-pm] [JOB] [DCarney@premweb.com: Perl/Shell Script]

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Tue Mar 16 10:19:39 CST 2004

Heads up.

----- Forwarded message from Dirk Carney <DCarney at premweb.com> -----

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:16:01 -0500
From: Dirk Carney <DCarney at premweb.com>
To: casey at geeknest.com
Subject: Perl/Shell Script

Casey,

I came across your information on the Internet and thought you might be able to
point me in the right direction.  We're currently searching for a Perl/Shell
Scripting Contractor for a 2-3 month project with one of our clients in
Pittsburgh, PA.  I wanted to find out if you know anyone who might be interested
in hearing more about this opportunity.  Feel free to respond with the contact
information of potential candidates or forward my email to anyone who might be
able to assist us in our search.  Thanks for your time.

Dirk Carney
Premier Technologies
877-773-6932 x128
www.premweb.com
dcarney at premweb.com

----- End forwarded message -----

  Casey West

--
"So we went to Atari and said, 'Hey, we've got this amazing thing,
even built with some of your parts, and what do you think about