[pgh-pm] meeting Wednesday?

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Mon Mar 8 18:35:52 CST 2004

It was Monday, March 08, 2004 when Chris Winters took the soap box, saying:
: On Mar 8, 2004, at 1:17 PM, Tom Moertel wrote:
: >If we need another talk for the night, I can prepare one on running
: >your own PBX-style phone system (including VoIP) w/ Asterisk, which
: >has a Perl-accessible interface (think mod_perl for PBX systems).  If
: >you're interested, I can bring in a few VoIP phones and even run a
: >little demonstration.
: >
: >If you are interested, please let me know soon.  (I'll need to shuffle
: >a few things around to make time for talk prep.)
:
: I don't know about everyone else, but I'd be interested. Embedding Perl
: in a PBX sounds fascinating.

Double that order, please.

  Casey West

--
"Is forbitten to steal hotel towels please. If you are not person to
do such thing is please not to read notis."