[pgh-pm] meeting Wednesday?

Tom Moertel tom at moertel.com
Mon Mar 8 12:17:27 CST 2004

Chris Winters wrote:

> On Mar 8, 2004, at 12:08 PM, Casey West wrote:
>
>> Aye. You had signed up to talk about something, [...]
>
> Ooooh, yeah. I forgot about that. [...]
> I dunno if I can fill a whole hour with that though...

If we need another talk for the night, I can prepare one on running your
own PBX-style phone system (including VoIP) w/ Asterisk, which has a
Perl-accessible interface (think mod_perl for PBX systems).  If you're
interested, I can bring in a few VoIP phones and even run a little
demonstration.

If you are interested, please let me know soon.  (I'll need to shuffle a
few things around to make time for talk prep.)

Cheers,
Tom