[Perth-pm] Scheduled pub meet this Wednesday (The Lucky Shag)

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Apr 19 01:42:01 PDT 2011

We "did" The Windsor in December, I think it was; the outdoor area was
very nice. Not to say we can't go back there again, of course. :)

Durty Nell's sounds OK; I've gone and put this in the schedule for
Wednesday July 6th as we've not been there recently.

Anyone want to give a talk about something? I've been playing with
AppConfig recently, and it encompasses all the good stuff from
Config::INIFiles and Getopt::Long into one neat package, so if now one
sle stands up, I'll chat about that! :)

  James
PS: I also had some correspondence with the President of The Perl
Foundation - who nearly came to our last meeting by random travel plans,
but it fell through.

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to