[Pdx-pm] OSCON

Andrew Hewus Fresh andrew+pdxpm at afresh1.com
Mon Jul 15 18:34:27 PDT 2019

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 12:42:07PM +0100, Wendy G.A. van Dijk wrote:
> At 01:54 AM 2/11/2019, Andrew Hewus Fresh wrote:
> >On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 11:23:27AM +0100, Wendy G.A. van Dijk wrote:
> >> Well, that mail was a success.  It seems I now have two volunteers for the
> >> booth.  One of them already agreed that his name is made public: Mark
> >> Morgan.  I will send Mark a package of swag for the booth.  Well, if TPF
> >> indeed manages to get a booth from OSCON.
> >>
> >> A second volunteer mailed me as well.  And we might need one or two more
> >> people, so the team can make a plan for who is when at the booth.
> >
> >I asked the Portland folks at work and didn't find any volunteers and
> >then I forgot to get back to this.  I will see if I can find some time
> >to volunteer to sit in the booth for at least some of the time.
>
> Andrew, that is nice, so now you are the third volunteer for the OSCON booth!
> More people means less hours to sit at the booth per person.

There was discussion about this at the last Perlmonger meeting, but all
that really came out of it was that Mark was supposed to tell someone to
let me when I should be there to help.  However, I haven't heard
anything about that, and now I'm really only available on Wednesday, so
if you want me to help out on Wednesday I'd need to hear about the
details of where to show up and when by early tomorrow.

l8rZ,
--
andrew - http://afresh1.com

Speed matters.
Almost as much as some things, and nowhere near as much as others.
                      -- Nick Holland