[Pdx-pm] OSCON

Wendy G.A. van Dijk nl.pm at wendy.org
Mon Feb 11 11:07:26 PST 2019

Hi Dana,

You would be a good addition to the awesome 3-man
team at the booth.  In case your travel plans
change, I hope you will consider
volunteering.  More people at the booth mean that
each has to spend less hours there.

By the way, I have not yet sent any swag, because
I haven't got word yet that the proposal for the
booth has been sent, or awarded.

Greetz,
Wendy