[Pdx-pm] meeting thursday

Sergey Kolychev sergey.kolychev at whitehatsec.com
Mon May 8 14:04:10 PDT 2017

Cool Andrew, I work from that place on Wednesdays so I know where it is.
Looking forward to talk about AI::MXNet with you guys on Thu.
Thanks.

On 5/8/17, 1:56 PM, "Andrew Fresh" <andrew at afresh1.com> wrote:

    Thanks Sergey, I saw the blog post previously and was intrigued, I'm
    looking forward to hearing about machine learning in perl this Thursday,
    May 11th starting seven minutes before seven PM.

    I got permission to use the conference room at Collective Agency.  They
    are in the Tiffany Center, which is where we met previously for Lyle's
    talk.

        Tiffany Center
        1410 SW Morrison St #850
        Portland, OR 97205

    The doors do lock at 6pm, but I will be downstairs to let folks in and
    post my phone number in case someone shows up late.

    The extra good news is that (as of now) the elevator is working!